Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas Eve


Yeah, I know it's January but I have to get my Christmas pictures posted.
Sorry, but if you know me you know you're going to get most events a month or two after they happen. We had a great Christmas. We always have our big event on Christmas Eve.


First the Christmas penguin visited us. Doesn't everyone have a Christmas penguin?

Then it was time for Christmas Jammies.

Okay, are nativity was kind of a joke but I tried. The wisemen were
kind of stuck on themselves. They were more concerned about taking pictures
of themselves then they were in bring gifts to the baby Jesus.

Here was our Nativity cast.

Then it was time for games. We added twister this year. The guys did a game.
And the GrandkidsAnd then the girls.

And finally grandpa and grandma and the kids. I think I fell on one but no one was
to damaged by it. Actually I put these pictures on so you could all see our backsides.


Then the cousins opened their gifts to each other.


And finally our tradition - Spoons!!!
I'm so grateful for my family. They put up with me and our traditions every year. I don't know if anyone but the kids were thrilled with Twister, but they were all good sports about it.
Anyway it was a great time and I look forward to it every year and I think they do to.

3 comments:

laurakrummenacher said...

I need to hear the story of the Christmas penguin sometime! Your family Christmas pictures make me laugh every year. And I love that the girls were placed on the ends of the long table for spoons with the boys in the middle, closest to the spoons. Let me guess, a boy won? You have such a fun family!

Anonymous said...

I loved playing Twister. We should keep it as one of the games so maybe I can win one of the games next year.

Alta Willis said...

I really enjoyed your blog, seeing the pictures of all of you and the fun you were having on the Christmas holidays. Makes me want to be there with you, then I think of all that snow you have, so I will stay in warm Mesa.Just keep up your blog. Love you