Friday, October 17, 2008

I'm a Blogger!

Well don't faint but I think I'm going to join the world of blogging! I know, I can hardly believe it myself!!! It all started when my sweet niece Lindsey was visiting this summer and just happened to mention that you can print off [or something like that] all your posts at the end of the year and have your family history for the year. Well if you know me you know I LOVE FAMILY HISTORY but I hate, hate, hate journaling. So I thought this might be a fun way to journal and create family history at the same time. So LOOK OUT WORLD here we come!!! Welcome to the World of Rob and Mary!!!

P.S. I have to give Joye special thanks she helped me figure this darn thing out. But she's in bed now so if I mess up we'll blame her for going to bed so dang early.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a wonderful job!! I love it.

Joyce Bastian said...

I loved your blog! You have such an interesting way of putting your thoughts down. [Will you write a blog for me?]-Joyce

Melissa said...

Welcome! I just finished turning my 2007 blog posts into my 2007 book. Now I just have to order it :)

Doing good so far...