Saturday, October 18, 2008

OUR SPOOKY GOBLINS


Every October we have pictures of our grandkids taken in their very scary Halloween
Costumes and display them on our mantle.
It's become a great tradition and a great Halloween Decoration
I thought I'd share.

Jace as Spiderman
Our Very Own Snow White aka Abby

Argh me mateys! It's Captain Hook otherwise known as Matt

And our Princess Pirate - Joslynn

Now is he scary or what! Our very own Zack

Jared the Monkey Boy.
Aren't they the cutest things ever!! I'm not prejudice or anything

5 comments:

sweetieabbott said...

Those costumes are so cute! I'll bet it's been fun for you guys to have all of the grandkids around for the holiday season. I was excited to hear that you are blogging now. :)

laurakrummenacher said...

Yeah Mary! I'm very impressed that all of your grandkids already have their costumes. I still don't even know what my kids are going to be! I love the tradition!

The Williamson's said...

Very Cute Pictures!!! I'm so excited you have a blog! We miss you guys.

Kelsey said...

YAY!!!!! I'm so glad you finally joined the blogging world. Now i can stalk you :) love u miss u

Kristen said...

Congrats on your new blog! I'm so happy!!! It's nice to be able to keep up with everyone. Love the family picture by the way. What cute grandkids you have. Must take after their Grandma!